We have now sold out of seats at this event. If you would like to try and get a seat the day of the event we will try to accommodate walk-ups.
November Annual Awards Luncheon
Governor Nathan Deal will join us to present our awards.
Following is a list of the awards to be presented:
This will be also be a time to recognize and honor our past leaders: Chairs / Presidents, Rip Wiley Award-winners, Governor Zell Miller Public Policy Leadership Award-winners and our Honorary Life Members. Then, we will witness the passing of the gavel from Chair Anna Chafin to Chair-elect Missy Kendrick.
Register early as seating will be limited, and we expect a full-house.
Networking begins at 11:00 a.m. followed by the luncheon program at noon.
Annual Awards Luncheon, including Deals of the Year.
Park in the Yellow lot and take the elevators to the 2nd floor. Parking is $15 per day, but we are working on a discount. Check the "Know before you go" email for parking details.
October 2017 Luncheon Pricing
To purchase a table for 10 people the cost is $400.00. Please contact Kelly McLendon at 404-962-4110 or 404-955-4840 to purchase a table.
CANCELLATION, REFUND and NO-SHOW POLICY
· A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the luncheon, is considered a "No Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances. Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or a death in the family will be excused.
· Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
· There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after the close of business (5 p.m.) on seven days prior the event.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
· Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
· When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
· For those who have registered and choose the bill me or pay by check option you are still subject to the refund policy.
Thank you to our sponsor: