GEDA 2018 Small Business Rock Stars Awards
Ben Chestnut is co-founder and CEO of MailChimp, the leading marketing platform for small businesses. Headquartered in Ben’s hometown of Atlanta since 2001, MailChimp is privately held and profitable, with over 800 employees and millions of global users. In 2017, MailChimp was named Company of the Year by Inc. Magazine and recognized as one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
Ben is a hands-on leader whose mantra for employees is “listen hard, change fast.” He has a bachelor’s degree in industrial design from Georgia Tech and was named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year in 2016.
Parking details can be found at this link, https://foxtheatre.org/shows-and-events/plan-your-visit/directions-and-parking/.
March 2018 Event Pricing
Tables (10 seats per table) are available as part of registration as well for $500 per table. If you purchase a table please provide a list of who will be at your table to Kelly McLendon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION, REFUND and NO-SHOW POLICY
· A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the luncheon, is considered a "No Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances. Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or a death in the family will be excused.
· Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
· There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after the close of business (5 p.m.) on seven days prior the event.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
· Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
· When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
· For those who have registered and choose the bill me or pay by check option you are still subject to the refund policy.
Thank you to our sponsor: