So as not to conflict with the Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC) Annual Conference in Charlotte, NC on August 20-22, the GEDA board has decided to move our August meeting to Monday, August 14th. The program will be on Placemaking and will take place at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown Hotel. Panelists include Ethan Kent, Senior Vice President, Project for Public Spaces, Andrea Taylor, President, Douglas-Coffee Chamber and Development Authority; Jerald Mitchell, Director of Economic Development, Atlanta Beltline; and moderated by Jessica Hood, Executive Director, Development Authority of Burke County.
August 2017 Luncheon Pricing
To purchase a table for 10 people the cost is $400.00.
CANCELLATION, REFUND and NO-SHOW POLICY
· A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the luncheon, is considered a "No Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances. Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or a death in the family will be excused.
· Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
· There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after the close of business (5 p.m.) on seven days prior the event.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
· Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
· When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
· For those who have registered and choose the bill me or pay by check option you are still subject to the refund policy.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event click HERE.